Creative, solutions-oriented motion graphic designer with extensive experience designing and producing for broadcast and interactive media.
Dynamic and energetic professional skilled at training and mentoring other designers to achieve high levels of client satisfaction. Dedicated video editor adept at juggling multiple projects and delivering on time and on-budget. Lifelong learner who continually updates skills to ensure knowledge of contemporary techniques, leveraging these for clients and employers.
Produce and edit content in Spanish for UFC Networks, Televisa and Fox TV Channels in Latin America, including localizing and post-producing the UFC fights as well as TV promos and videos to promote the sport in social media with a key focus in Mexico.
• Increased the UFC product offering for the new UFC Networks broadcasting in Latin America by producing a variety of special projects from concept development to post-production.
• Produced a webisode of “Orgullo Latinoamericano,” a 4- short features latino fighters that positioned the UFC in the A,B and C+ audience in Mexico. The features won a Telly Award, which honors the very best film & video productions, groundbreaking online video content, and outstanding local, regional,& cable tv commercials.
Created motion graphics and edited video for different TV pilots and WEB series for external clients including The Walt Disney Company, the Chris Rock produced TV show “Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell,” and Eli Lilly and Company.
• Designed the look and feel of TV show openings and improved on the delivery dates for final products to the client.
• The motion graphics designed for the web series “The Death and Return of Superman” were a key component on the success of the series.
Edited TV and radio spots for different media outlets and created motion graphics for infommercials. Designed brochures, banners and logos for promotional purposes.
• Enhanced production processes and TV delivery for national TV stations.
• Improved targeting for Latino audience by redesigning visual communication concepts.
Designed motion graphics, and props and cue cards for the TV Shows '12 Corazones' and 'Buena Fortuna,' which aired on Telemundo (national television) and Televisa (Mexico). Created presentations, logos and additional materials to assist executives and producers to develop and present new ideas for television programming.
• Improved production of segments and delivery processes for the TV shows by working hand-in-hand with the writers and producers to deliver high quality graphics on a daily basis.
• Created visual concepts to pitch Promofilm services and content to TV networks, both in English and Spanish.
Oversaw digital video production, video editing and motion graphic production for corporate clients including Wal-Mart and Mexicana Airlines. Trained designers in the use of appropriate software for motion graphics creation for television networks.
• Leveraged networking and design skills to secure Mexicana Airlines as a client to produce content for in-flight and through corporate networks.
• Produced motion graphics animation for pilot digital signage project for Wal-Mart stores.
Handled a variety of projects for television networks, achieving outstanding audience results. Managed a team of five digital artists to coordinate special projects for clients including Marlboro, CIE, Montezuma Brewery, Cruz Azul (soccer team) and Serie Kart Mexico (car racing).
• Starting as Junior Motion Graphic Designer, I was promoted twice within four years to assume additional leadership responsibilities. Managed several design projects from start to finish, including interactive CDs, concert videos, corporate videos and ads.
• Led a team to produce an introductory video for a new beer launch for Montezuma Brewery. Managed the process from concept to post-production while adhering to a tight budget, hiring in any skills required. Completed project within three days, resulting in high level of client satisfaction.